There are two methods to stream Primephonic via your connected Sonos device(s).
Method 1: Sonos app
Using the Sonos app for iOS or Android:
- Open the Sonos app and click on the Settings button in the bottom right corner.
- Select Services.
- You now may need to sign in to your Sonos account.
- Click on Add a Service and search for Primephonic in the search bar.
- Select Primephonic and tap Add to Sonos.
- Click on Login. A page on which you can give Sonos permission to use your Primephonic account will be displayed. Click on Authorize.
- You will then be redirected to a web page where you can log in to your Primephonic account. On the page "Sonos wants to access your Primephonic details", click on Allow access.
- Go back to the Sonos app, now you can listen to Primephonic on Sonos!
Using the Sonos app for Mac or PC:
- From the Select a Music Source panel, click Add Music Services.
- Select Primephonic.
- Log in to your Primephonic account.
- You now can select Primephonic in the drop-down menu from the search bar and browse through the Primephonic catalogue in the Sonos app.
Method 2: AUX cable connection
Some Sonos devices, such as the Play 5, can be connected by cable. Wired connections are still amongst the most stable and high-quality connections. You can easily look at the back of your Sonos device to check if it has an AUX input. If this is the case, you can easily connect to the Sonos speaker with a cable from your mobile device or computer. This is usually a 3.5-millimeter jack connection.
For further questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.