There are many reasons for which this could happen, such as internet connections, a free trial running out, and so on.
Given this, please do feel free to send us an email with on this technical difficulty at email@example.com with the following details for further assistance:
- Were you able to listen to music on our platform before?
- What step did you take before the issue occurred?
- How the issue happened?
- Which type of device are you using to access our service?
- Mobile device (if so, which one?)
- Web-player (on which browser?)
- What is the version of the iOS device/Android device/browser you are using?
- If you are using our app, could you please specify which version of the app you are using? This can be seen in the app, in the Profile section.
- Did this issue happen on a specific track/album/playlist? If so, which one?
- Which type of connection are you using, cellular or WiFi?
In the case of a buffering issue on your iOS or Android device, please also check if you are experiencing the issue when on a "Normal" streaming quality - this setting can be found in the Profile section, in the audio quality settings option.
We also, in the case of experiencing an issue, recommend that you restart your device and if unsuccessful and on our app, uninstall the Primephonic app and re-install it.
Our experienced customer service team will do their best to find a solution for you.