If you experience technical difficulties, you can write at all time to email@example.com. Please mention the following information:
- Did the issue occur on the web-player or on the Apple or Android version of the app?
- Did the issue occur with only a specific album or did it happen generally?
- Have you perhaps used Bluetooth or other wireless connectivity methods to connect to your speakers?
- Generally, for the web-player, we advise Chrome and Firefox as the most compatible browsers with our platform. Please let us know which browser you use and which version of that browser has been installed. We recommend a minimum bandwidth of 20Mbps. You can check your bandwidth here: http://www.speedtest.net/.
- Sometimes it helps to clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Here you can find an overview per browser on how to do this.
- For the Apple or Android version of the app, it could provide a solution to uninstall and reinstall the app, as this could solve minor incompatibilities.
- If the issue persists, please tell us:
- what device you use
- what its operating system and which version of that operating system has been installed
- which version of the Primephonic app has been installed. You can find the version of the Primephonic at the bottom of the profile page in the app.
- If the issue keeps happening to one track or album in particular, it could also be a faulty upload. If you think this might be the case, please send us the album link. In these cases, we would need to request a new upload from the label.
The more information you will provide us with, the sooner our developers will be able to find the root of the problem and solve it.