If the same track is playing over and over, and you would like to listen to the full album, it might be the case that you have accidentally enabled the repeat button in the playing screen of the app or the play bar in the web-player.
- On the Primephonic app
- If you are playing a track in the app, you can access the big player by tapping on the track title in the play bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the big player opens, you can find the repeat button at the bottom right corner. The repeat button looks like two arrows pointing in opposite directions. If it is off, it should be white.
- By tapping on it once it will turn green, indicating that an entire album or playlist will be repeated.
- If you tap it again, it will remain green and a '1' will be added to indicate a single track will be repeated.
- If you tap it again, it will turn white again to indicate it is switched off.
- On the Web-Player
You can find the repeat button on the right side of the play bar at the bottom of the screen: