You can find all your favorite music in the My Music section. You can add to your favorites these types of content:
- Playlists and podcasts that our curators made that you add to your favorites
- Albums and recordings that you save as favorites
- Works that you save as favorites
- Artist and Composer profiles that you save as favorites
- Playlists that you personally created
- All the downloaded music (albums, recordings, playlists, etc)
There are no limits and you can save as much music as you like.
How to add my favorite music to My Music?
- Click on an album or playlist you love
- Clicking once on the heart icon
- If the heart gets fully white (see the second image below), it means you successfully saved the album as your favorite!
- You can find all the albums you saved as favorite in the My Music section, within the Albums section (see the third image below)